Since I last wrote a real blog post, a lot has happened in my life. Since April I have:
- Led my last Confirmation Retreat at CYFM
- Finished my year of service at CYFM
- Participated/Led two Outreach programs
- one local
- one in Kentucky
- Drove a very large cargo van to and from Kentucky
- Said “See you later” to many wonderful, faith filled men and women
- Traveled as a Pilgrim to World Youth Day in Poland
- Moved back home
- transferred Graduate Schools (maybe one day i’ll write about that journey, maybe)
- Got a Job!
- had a cold (boo)
- been to the beach
- found a cute coffee shop 15 minutes from my house
- ordered many books for the upcoming fall semester
My August is nothing like what I thought it would be back in April. A lot has changed since then. Since my last real post, I have posted a total six reflections and talks from my year working with CYFM and from previous mission trips. Some of them are a little more lengthy than my regular posts, but if you’re curious about the ministry that I did this year, these talks below are a good example of the work that I did this year, and the heart and soul that I put into my ministry.
These posts were talks that I gave throughout this year. While the Emmaus Witness, Embarking on your faith journey, and the Reflection on Mercy all speak to the same encounter they are each catered to a different retreat or program. The Jesus Difference was geared towards a Middle School audience.
Adjusting to life back home, out of the red house is interesting. Perhaps I’ll write to that soon. Thanks for reading some of my ramblings. Expect more posts soon since I have more time on my hands (at least for the next two weeks) 🙂