– Have one person stand in front of a wipe board
– Have multiple dry-erase markers ready
– Other students write affirming phrases and words around the lone person standing in front of the board
– Everyone steps back after one minute of writing
– The lone person stays at the wipe board and a picture is taken
– After the meeting, the pictures are posted online
It’s a nice little activity, and its the type of thing that one can go back and look at. If you help out with or run a youth ministry or campus ministry program you should try this activity out. It’s really, really wonderful.